GENERAL EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Behaviour: Grounded Permaculture Action Party (GPAP) reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a GPAP event, or eject any person from a GPAP event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Grounded staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received in writing. An administration fee of $20 will apply for all paid event cancellations made before the registration closing date unless stated otherwise in the specific event terms and conditions. No refunds will be given after the registration closing date.
- Image release: In registering for GPAP events and workshops, registrants grant permission to GPAP, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for GPAP. Registrants agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment fromGPAP in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless,GPAP and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise GPAP by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event.
- Privacy notice: GPAP is concerned with the protection of your privacy. We support the privacy principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended. GPAP collects and stores your personal information for the purposes of providing membership services, education and training programs. Here is how your data may be used: Communication from GPAP: GPAP may use your details to promote products and services in the form of email communications and/or other types of communication. Email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive communications from GPAP. For the purposes of the event: Your details will be provided to parties directly related to the event including the registration manager, venues and accommodation.
- Program: GPAP reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard.